Home / Highlights / World Cup 2019, Pakistan vs Bangladesh, Live Score, Live Streaming, Squads, Playing XI, Match Prediction

World Cup 2019, Pakistan vs Bangladesh, Live Score, Live Streaming, Squads, Playing XI, Match Prediction

World Cup 2019, 43rd Match, Pakistan vs Bangladesh, Live Score, Live Streaming, Squads, Playing XI, Match Prediction, Lord’s, July 05 2019, 02:30 PM PKT, IND vs PAK

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, BAN vs PAK, 05  July 2019, 02:30 PM PKT

Pakistan vs Bangladesh Live Score Live Streaming

Click on Video Player For Live Streaming

LINK 2: Bangladesh vs Pakistan LIVE MATCH        CLICK HERE

MATCH PREDICTION

Pakistan has 70% chances and Bangladesh has 30% chances to win

PAKISTAN VS BANGLADESH SQUADS

PAKISTAN
Sarfraz Ahmed (captain), Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Asif Ali, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Hafeez, Shadab Khan, Imad Wasim, Haris Sohail, Hasan Ali, Muhammad Amir, Shaheen Afridi, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Hasnain
BANGLADESH
Mashrafe Mortaza (captain), Shakib Al Hasan (vc), Tamim Iqbal, Liton Das, Soumya Sarkar, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mahmudullah, Mohammad Mithun, Sabbir Rahaman, Mosaddek Hossain, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Abu Jayed

Check Also

World Cup 2019, Final Match, England vs New Zealand, Live Score, Live Streaming, Squads, Match Prediction

World Cup 2019, Final Match, England vs New Zealand, Live Score, Live Streaming, Squads, Match …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *