Home / Highlights / World Cup 2019, Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka, Live Score, Live Streaming, Squads, Playing XI, Match Prediction

World Cup 2019, Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka, Live Score, Live Streaming, Squads, Playing XI, Match Prediction

World Cup 2019, 16th Match, Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka, Live Score, Live Streaming, Squads, Playing XI, Match Prediction, County Ground Bristol, 11 June 2019, 02:30 PM PKT

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, BAN vs SRI, 11 June 2019, 02:30 PM PKT

Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka Live Score Live Streaming

Click on Video Player For Live Streaming

LINK 2: ENGLAND VS BANGLADESH LIVE MATCH        CLICK HERE

MATCH PREDICTION

Sri Lanka becomes a lucky team in the last match by sharing points against Pakistan. Both teams have not good opening matches. The Bangladesh side is a little bit better than the Sri Lankan Side. It will be a very good match.

According to our Analysis and Calculations

Bangladesh has 51% chances and Sri Lanka 49% chances to win

BANGLADESH VS SRI LANKA SQUADS

BANGLADESH
Mashrafe Mortaza (captain), Shakib Al Hasan (vc), Tamim Iqbal, Liton Das, Soumya Sarkar, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mahmudullah, Mohammad Mithun, Sabbir Rahaman, Mosaddek Hossain, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Abu Jayed
SRI LANKA
Dimuth Karunaratne (captain), Avishka Fernando, Lahiru Thirimanne, Kusal Perera (wk), Kusal Mendis, Dhananjaya de Silva, Jeevan Mendis, Milinda Siriwardana, Angelo Mathews, Thisara Perera, Isuru Udana, Lasith Malinga, Suranga Lakmal, Jeffrey Vandersay, Nuwan Pradeep

Check Also

World Cup 2019, Bangladesh vs Afghanistan, Live Score, Live Streaming, Match Prediction, Free Online Streaming

World Cup 2019, 31st Match, Bangladesh vs Afghanistan, Live Score, Live Streaming, Match Prediction, Free …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *