Home / Highlights / World Cup 2019, Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka, Live Score, Live Streaming, Squads, Playing XI, Match Prediction

World Cup 2019, Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka, Live Score, Live Streaming, Squads, Playing XI, Match Prediction

World Cup 2019, 7th Match, Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka, Live Score, Live Streaming, Squads, Playing XI, Match Prediction, Sophia Gardens Cardiff, 04 June 2019, 02:30 PM PKT

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, AFG vs SRL, 02:30 PKT, 04 June 2019

Pakistan vs England Live Score Live Streaming

Click on Video Playe For Live Streaming

LINK 2: ENGLAND VS PAKISTAN LIVE MATCH        CLICK HERE

MATCH PREDICTION

Afghanistan is young but very dangerous side and they have the capability to beat any team in this tournament. They have three match winners (Muhammad Nabi, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman).

Sri Lankan Team is struggling from a couple of years and to try combine for a match-winning combination, but still, they have the capability to beat the Afghan side. They will play with full power in this match.

According to our Calculation and Analysis

Afghanistan has 55% Chances and Sri Lanka has 45% Chances to win the Match

AFGHANISTAN VS SRI LANKA SQUADS

AFGHANISTAN
sghar Afghan (captain), Mohammad Shahzad, Javed Ahmadi, Rahmat Shah, Samiullah Shenwari, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Aftab Alam, Ihsanullah Janat, Sayed Shirzad, Dawlat Zadran, Wafadar
SRI LANKA
Dimuth Karunaratne (captain), Avishka Fernando, Lahiru Thirimanne, Kusal Perera (wk), Kusal Mendis, Dhananjaya de Silva, Jeevan Mendis, Milinda Siriwardana, Angelo Mathews, Thisara Perera, Isuru Udana, Lasith Malinga, Suranga Lakmal, Jeffrey Vandersay, Nuwan Pradeep

Check Also

Sri Lanka Tour of Pakistan, Schedule, Squads, Fixtures, Free Online Streaming

Sri Lanka Tour of Pakistan, Schedule, Squads, Fixtures, Free Online Streaming, Live Score, Starts Date, …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *