Home / Highlights / Pakistan vs England, T20 Match, Live Score, Live Streaming, Playing IX, Match Prediction, Squads

Pakistan vs England, T20 Match, Live Score, Live Streaming, Playing IX, Match Prediction, Squads

All World Cup Winners
World Cup 2019 Schedule
World Cup 2019 Time Table
World Cup 2019 Squads
World Cup 2019 Teams
World Cup 2019 Players List
World Cup 2019 Teams Captain
World Cup 2019 Jersey
World Cup 2019 Live Score
World Cup 2019 Live Streaming
World Cup 2019 Start Date
World Cup 2019 Points Table

Pakistan vs England, T20 Match, Live Score, Live Streaming, Playing IX, Match Prediction, Squads, 06:30 PM PKT, Cardiff 05 May 2019

Pakistan Tour of England 2019, Pakistan vs England, Only T20 Match, PAK vs ENG

Sophia Gardens, Cardiff, 06:30 PM PKT, 05 May 2019

Pakistan vs England, Live Score Cricket, Live Streaming

MATCH PREDICTION

Pakistan is No. 1 T20 Squad in ICC Ranking and they are doing very well in the format of T20 Matches. England has a very good side for this format of Cricket and they will give a tough time at home ground and the home crowd. But Pakistan has good chances to win the match. According to our Analysis and Calculations

Pakistan has 60% Chances & England has 40% Chances to win the Match.

The Pakistan Squad

Abid Ali, Asif Ali, Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman, Haris Sohail, Imam-ul-Haq, Faheem Ashraf, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Hafeez, Yasir Shah, Shoaib Malik, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Hasan Ali, Junaid Khan, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Hasnain, Shaheen Afridi

The England Squad

Eoin Morgan, James Vince, Jason Roy, Joe Denly, Joe Root, David Willey, Tom Curran, Sam Billings, Adil Rashid, Chris Jordan, Jofra Archer, Liam Plunkett, Mark Wood

Live Score
Live Streaming
Live Cricket Match
Live Match Online
Live Cricket TV Channels
Live Cricket Score
PTV Sports Live Streaming
Cricbuzz
Live Score Cricket
Live Cricket Online
Live Cricket Online TV

Check Also

India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, Live Score, Live Streaming, Squads, Playing XI

India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, Live Score, Live Streaming, Squads, Playing XI, at Port …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *