Home / Highlights / Pakistan vs England, 4th ODI, Live Score, Live Streaming, Playing XI, Squads, Match Prediction

Pakistan vs England, 4th ODI, Live Score, Live Streaming, Playing XI, Squads, Match Prediction

Pakistan vs England, 4th ODI, Live Score, Live Streaming, Playing XI, Squads, Match Prediction, Trent Bridge, Nottingham, 17 May 2019

Pakistan Tour of England 2019, Pakistan vs England, 4th ODI Match, PAK vs ENG

Pakistan vs England, Live Score Cricket, Live Streaming

MATCH PREDICTION

Although Pakistani Team Lost the 3rd ODI and down with 2-0, Still Pakistani Team is well balanced and confident, the close finish in 2nd match shows that they have ability to won the game against the home side. and they have an idea of weather and conditions of England now.  So they will perform very good against the English team. Englan has now Psychologic advantage over Pakistan Team. England has an advantage over Pakistan, they are playing at home ground and the home crowd. Both teams will perform very good in this match and try to win the match and pressurise the other team. Pakistan will try Muhammad Amir in this match according to our views and maybe Abid Ali also in the team.

According to our Analysis and Calculations

England has 55% Chances to win the Match Pakistan has 45% Chances.

The Pakistan Squad

Abid Ali, Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman, Haris Sohail, Imam-ul-Haq, Faheem Ashraf, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Hafeez, Yasir Shah, Shoaib Malik, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Hasan Ali, Junaid Khan, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Hasnain, Shaheen Afridi

The England Squad

Eoin Morgan, James Vince, Jason Roy, Joe Denly, Joe Root, David Willey, Tom Curran, Sam Billings, Adil Rashid, Chris Jordan, Jofra Moeen Ali, Archer, Liam Plunkett, Mark Wood

Live Score
Live Streaming
Live Cricket Match
Live Match Online
Live Cricket TV Channels
Live Cricket Score
PTV Sports Live Streaming
Cricbuzz
Live Score Cricket
Live Cricket Online
Live Cricket Online TV

Check Also

India vs South Africa, 1st Test, Day 2, Live Score, Live Streaming, Squads, Score Card

India vs South Africa, 1st Test, Day 2, Live Score, Live Streaming, Squads, Score Card, …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *