Home / Highlights / Pakistan vs Australia, 3rd ODI, Live Score, Live Stream, Playing XI, Match Prediction

Pakistan vs Australia, 3rd ODI, Live Score, Live Stream, Playing XI, Match Prediction

Pakistan vs Australia, 3rd ODI, Live Score, Live Stream, Playing XI, Match Prediction, at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi, 04:00 PM PKT, 27 March 2019

Australia Tour of Pakistan at UAE, 3rd ODI at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi, 04:00 PM PKT 27 March 2019 (D/N) 50 Overs Match, PAK vs AUS

UMPIRES

Michael Gough             Asif Yaqoob

Pakistan vs Australia, 3rd ODI, Live Score, Live Streaming

TODAY MATCH PREDICTION

The Australian team is doing excellent from the last two matches against a weaker selected team by Pakistan Board. The Australian Batsmen are doing well and dominating on Pakistani bowlers, So Australian winning chances increased. According to our calculations and analysis

Australia has 59% chances and Pakistan has 41% chances to win the Game

AUSTRALIAN PREDICTED XI, PLAYING 11

 Aaron Finch (c), Alex Carey (w), Usman Khawaja, Glenn Maxwell, Nathan Lyon, Pat Cummins, Peter Handscomb, Ashton Turner, Adam Zampa, Marcus Stoinis, Jhye Richardson

Australian Squad

Aaron Finch (captain), Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh, Peter Handscomb, Glenn Maxwell, Ashton Turner, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey, Pat Cummins, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Jhye Richardson, Kane Richardson, Jason Behrendorff, Nathan Lyon, Adam Zampa

PAKISTANI PREDICTED XI, PLAYING 11

 Shoaib Malik (c), Mohammad Rizwan (w), Faheem Ashraf, Imam-ul-Haq, Junaid Khan, Haris Sohail, Shan Masood, Umar Akmal, Muhammad Hasnain, Yasir Shah, Imad Waseem

Pakistani Squad

Shoaib Malik (captain), Abid Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Haris Sohail, Imad Wasim, Imam-ul-Haq, Junaid Khan, Mohammad Abbas, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Rizwan, Saad Ali, Shan Masood, Umar Akmal, Usman Shinwari, Yasir Shah, Mohammad Hasnain

IPL All Editions Winners
IPL 2019 Date
IPL 2019 Teams List
IPL 2019Players List
IPL 2019Fixtures
IPL 2019Schedule Time Table
IPL 2019Teams and Players List
IPL 2019 Venues
IPL 2019 Squad
IPL 2019Teams New Jersey
IPL 2019All TeamsCaptains
IPL 2019
Live Score Live Streaming

Check Also

World Cup 2019, Afghanistan vs Pakistan, Warm Up Match, Live Score, Live Streaming, Squads

World Cup 2019, Afghanistan vs Pakistan, Warm Up Match, Live Score, Live Streaming, Squads, Playing …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *