Home / Highlights / IPL 2019, 5th Match, CSK vs DC, Live Score, Live Streaming, Playing XI, Match Prediction

IPL 2019, 5th Match, CSK vs DC, Live Score, Live Streaming, Playing XI, Match Prediction

IPL 2019, 5th Match, CSK vs DC, Live Score, Live Streaming, Playing XI, Match Prediction, at Delhi, 26 March 2019

Indian Premier League 2019, Chennai Super Kings vs Delhi Capitals, T20 Match

FEROZ SHAH KOTLA STADIUM, DELHI 07:30 PM PKT & 08:00 PM IST, 26th March 2019

Chennai Super Kings vs Delhi Capitals, Live Streaming, Live Score

TODAY MATCH PREDICTION

CSK (Chennai Super Kings) is the most successful team of IPL and they already won their 1st match against a very strong team. So they have very good chances to win the match today against DC (Delhi Capitals)

According to our analysis and calculations CSK 51.5% Chances to win the match and DC 48.5% chances to win the match today.

PREDICTED PLAYING XI, KEY PLAYERS FOR  CHENNAI SUPER KINGS

Shane Watson, Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, MS Dhoni (C & WK), Kedar Jadhav, Dwayne Bravo, Ravindra Jadeja, Mitchell Santner, Deepak Chahar, Mohit Sharma and Lungi Ngidi

CSK CHENNAI SUPER KINGS SQUAD

 MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja, Shane Watson, M Vijay, Kedar Jadhav, Harbhajan Singh, Faf du Plessis, Dwayne Bravo, Lungi Ngidi, Sam Billings, Karn Sharma, Ambati Rayudu, Jagadeesan Narayan, Imran Tahir, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Mitchell Santner, Dhruv Shorey, Chaitanya Bishnoi, Monu Kumar, Asif KM

PREDICTED PLAYING XI, KEY PLAYERS FOR  DELHI CAPITALS

Shikhar Dhawan, Prithvi Shaw, Colin Munro, Shreyas Iyer (C), Rishabh Pant (WK), Chris Morris, Axar Patel, Kagiso Rabada, Amit Mishra, Ishant Sharma and Trent Boult

DC DELHI CAPITALS SQUAD

Gautam Gambhir, Shikhar Dhawan,Jason Roy, Glenn Maxwell, Mohammed Shami, Prithvi Shaw, Trent Boult, Amit Mishra, Shahbaz Nadeem, Naman Ojha, Abhishek Sharma, Manjot Kalra, Colin Munro, Harshal Patel, Rahul Tewatia, Jayant Yadav, Vijay Shankar, Daniel Christian, Gurkeerat Singh, Liam Plunkett, Avesh Khan, Sayan Ghosh, Sandeep Lamichhane, Junior Dala, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant

IPL All Editions Winners
IPL 2019 Date
IPL 2019 Teams List
IPL 2019Players List
IPL 2019Fixtures
IPL 2019Schedule Time Table
IPL 2019Teams and Players List
IPL 2019 Venues
IPL 2019 Squad
IPL 2019Teams New Jersey
IPL 2019All TeamsCaptains
IPL 2019
Live Score Live Streaming

Check Also

The Ashes, 2nd Test, Australia vs England, Free Online Streaming, Live Score

The Ashes 2019, 2nd Test, Australia vs England, Free Online Streaming, Live Score, Live Streaming, …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *