Home / Highlights / IPL 2019, 4th Match, KXIP vs RR, Playing XI, Live Score, Live Streaming, Match Prediction

IPL 2019, 4th Match, KXIP vs RR, Playing XI, Live Score, Live Streaming, Match Prediction

IPL 2019, 4th Match, KXIP vs RR, Playing XI, Live Score, Live Streaming, Match Prediction at Jaipur, 25 March 2019

Indian Premier League 2019, Kings XI Punjab vs Rajasthan Royals, T20 Match

SAWAI MANSINGH STADIUM, JAIPUR 07:30 PM PKT & 08:00 PM IST, 25rd March 2019

Rajasthan Royals vs King XI Punjab Live Streaming

Rajasthan Royals vs King XI Punjab Today Match Prediction

Rajasthan Royals is very much balanced team and the winning percentage against KXIP is very good so their chances increase. Rajasthan Royal will win the match today according to our analysis

Rajasthan Royals 53% chances to win & Kings XI Punjab 47% Chance to win

PREDICTED PLAYING XI, KEY PLAYERS FOR  KXIP KINGS XI PUNJAB

Ravichandran Ashwin (C), Varun Chakravarthy, Mohammed Shami, Andrew Tye, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, KL Rahul, Chris Gayle, Karun Nair, Nicholas Pooran, Mandeep Singh and Prabhsimran Singh

KXIP KINGS XI PUNJAB Squad

Yuvraj Singh, R Ashwin, Karun Nair, KL Rahul, Chris Gayle, Aaron Finch, David Miller, Mayank Agarwal, Mujeeb Zadran, Manzoor Dar, Marcus Stoinis, Pardeep Sahu, Manoj Tiwary, Andrew Tye, Akshdeep Nath, Mohit Sharma, Barinder Sran, Ankit Rajpoot, Ben Dwarshuis, Mayank Dagar, Axar Patel

PREDICTED PLAYING XI, KEY PLAYERS FOR  RAJASTHAN ROYALS

Ajinkya Rahane (C), Jos Buttler, Rahul Tripathi, Sanju Samson, Steve Smith, Liam Livingstone/Ashton Turner, Krishnappa Gowtham, Jofra Archer, Jaydev Unadkat, Varun Aaron and Dhawal Kulkarni

RR RAJASTHAN ROYALS Squad

Ajinkya Rahane, Steven Smith, Jos Buttler, Ben Stokes, Sanju Samson, Aryaman Birla, Midhun S, Stuart Binny, Dhawal Kulkarni, Darcy Short, Ben Laughlin, Jatin Saxena, Shreyas Gopal, Anureet Singh, Jaydev Unadkat, Ankit Sharma, Gowtham Krishnappa, Rahul Tripathi, Prashant Chopra, Dushmantha Chameera, Jofra Archer, Zahir Khan, Mahipal Lomror.

IPL All Editions Winners
IPL 2019 Date
IPL 2019 Teams List
IPL 2019Players List
IPL 2019Fixtures
IPL 2019Schedule Time Table
IPL 2019Teams and Players List
IPL 2019 Venues
IPL 2019 Squad
IPL 2019Teams New Jersey
IPL 2019All TeamsCaptains
IPL 2019
Live Score Live Streaming

Check Also

Sri Lanka Tour of Pakistan, Schedule, Squads, Fixtures, Free Online Streaming

Sri Lanka Tour of Pakistan, Schedule, Squads, Fixtures, Free Online Streaming, Live Score, Starts Date, …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *